KHOA QUẢN TRỊ KINH DOANH - Where success begins
• Post, update, and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks
• Screen resumes and application forms
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
• Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
• Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
• Participate in organizing company events
• Other assigned tasks
• No experience required
• Experience with MS Office
• Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Organizational skills
• Detail-oriented, proactive, responsible, and enthusiasm
• Able to work independently and self-learning
• Working in a young, dynamic, and friendly environment; highly supported by teammates and Supervisor.
• Growing business and long-term career path development
• Training courses (company training programs and self–studying programs)
• Company’s monthly activities, company trip
• Challenge your limits in a fast-growing company
• Allowances: Transportation according to company’s policy
• Annual Performance review
Visit our website primecommerce.asia for more information.
Please send your CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: [PRIME – HR INTERN] <Your full name>
Hotline: +84 28 665 42 688
Add: 84P Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward Da Kao, District 01, HCM City
Prime Commerce is a technology company in the e-commerce and communication industry. Its mission is to help develop the E-commerce industry of the Vietnam market and other countries in the region such as Malaysia and Singapore, where Prime Commerce plays a pioneering role, supporting sellers, SMEs local and global brands in approaching, operating, and developing E-commerce businesses. Prime Commerce is promoting 2 core aspects: technology products and services in communication strategy.
Offices in Vietnam - Malaysia - and Singapore.