KHOA QUẢN TRỊ KINH DOANH - Where success begins
Dear Professors, Researchers, and Colleagues,
We would like to invite researchers to the 5th International Conference on Business (ICB) 2023, organized by Ho Chi Minh City Open University (HCMC-OU) in conjunction with the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany), University of Rouen (France), and Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (Belgium).
ICB 2023 will bring together leading academic researchers, scholars, and practitioners to an attractive knowledge-sharing and exchange event which covers a broad spectrum of scholarships for Disruptive Technology and Business Continuity: Sustainability Management, Finance, and Economics in a Changing Business Landscape.
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts or full papers (in English) via the conference website.
Theme and Topics
The Covid-19 pandemic has created enormous challenges for businesses to combat disruptions in operations. Its effects sent economies into recession. However, the pandemic also creates opportunities to use new technologies to ensure business continuity (Al Halbusi et al., 2022). The use of disruptive technologies helps businesses maintain production, as well as create new ways to reach customers. The use of disruptive technologies to ensure business continuity is an important issue that companies are concerned about (Kaur & Singh, 2021). The Vietnamese government has prioritized disruptive technologies as a critical strategy for the country to fully exploit the technological revolution's opportunities and achieve sustainable socio-economic development. With people getting used to new technologies during the Covid-19 lockdown and the government's support, businesses that apply digital technologies and intelligent solutions will thrive in the new normal.
The ICB 2023 aims to provide a platform for academics, researchers, industry leaders, and practitioners to share their knowledge and insights on the impact of disruptive technologies on business continuity, financial management, and sustainability. The ICB 2023 welcomes papers in areas of Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Technology, and Social Sciences, although we encourage submissions dealing with (but not limited to) the following topics:
· Strategies for managing disruptive technologies to ensure business continuity and sustainability.
· The importance of sustainability and environmental responsibility in a changing business landscape.
· The impact of disruptive technologies on business models, operations, and supply chains.
· The role of financial management in ensuring business continuity and growth in the face of disruptive technologies.
· The role of innovation and creativity in responding to disruptive technologies.
· The role of disruptive technology on entrepreneurship in emerging economies.
· The new approaches and empirical results in managerial economics for business recovery towards sustainable development.
· Case studies and best practices for navigating disruptive technologies and ensuring business continuity and sustainability.
· The ethical implications of disruptive technologies on business continuity and sustainability.
· Prof. Ngo Viet Liem, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
· Prof. Carsten Baumgarth, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany (TBC)
· Prof. Antonio Iovanella, University of the International Studies of Rome, Italy
· Dr. Reza Akbari, James Cook University, Singapore
All accepted full papers will be published in the ISBN-indexed conference’s proceedings.
The selection of full papers will be invited to be published in the Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, indexed in Scopus (Article Processing Charges - APC applies).
The selection of full papers will be invited for publication in the following journals:
· Australasian Marketing Journal (Scopus, WoS/ESCI)
· Journal of Science - Economics and Business Administration (ACI, Vietnam’s State Council for Professor Title list).
We encourage you to submit your one-page abstract to obtain initial feedback on manuscript development. Full papers must follow submission guidelines, and references must follow APA style. After your paper is reviewed, you will also have the opportunity to improve and re-submit your nominated submission for the proceedings.
· One-page abstract submission: 15th August 2023
· Abstract review result: 1st September 2023
· Full paper submission: 1st October 2023
· Paper review result: 15th October 2023
· Full paper acceptance: 15th November 2023
· Conference: 11th-12th December 2023
We actively encourage all students at any level to submit their works to the poster session, where you can present ideas and obtain feedback to develop their research.
· Poster session submission: 15th October 2023
· Poster session acceptance: 15th November 2023 How to submit
· Submission link to upload your manuscript Further Information
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org